By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy then signup at a time. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy leave site. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You agree to obtain annual notices of, and changes to, this Policy electronically by visiting this Site. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "Last Revised" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes build your assent of the revised Policy then in effect. Therefore, we encourage you to review this Site from time to time for changes to our Policy.
Personal information.We may collect the following types of personal information:
- • Information provided by you when ordering credit-related products through the Site. For example, we will be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, and social security number, date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address.
- • Information provided about your children when enrolling your children in child identity monitoring products. For example, as a legal guardian, you will be required to submit the child's first and last name, Social Security number, and date of birth in order to register that child in identity monitoring with the credit bureau.
- • We need Credit and debit card account information collected from you or your credit reports when enrolling in our card registry product. For example, we will collect credit and debit card account acquaintance from you on our sites, over the phone, and from your credit reports from the three national credit reporting companies in order to cancel the cards per your request in the event that they are lost or stolen.
- • (When you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other information related to such purchase (collectively, "Payment Information") from you.)
- • (Information we collect, such as city of birth and mother's maiden name, is used to verify your identity in the event you forget your login information required for our online products.)
- • (Notice you provide us through customer service correspondence and general feedback).
- • (Video content you choose to submit to us, such as commentary about our products and services, testimonials, or other similar content you share through video).